General Layout Guidelines
- Make sure to include a file Docstring and author variable.
- A Docstring should be surrounded by triple quotes, have no spaces on at the beginning and end, and end in punctuation.
- An author variable should have two underscores (a dunderscore) on either side of author and be equal to your PID in String format.
- Named constants follow the Docstring and author variable. They should be all capitalized and already initialized. You can review the purpose of named constants here.
- Every function and class should have it’s own Docstring as the first line. There should also be two newlines of space in between each function or class.
- Every function must be declared with a unique name, it’s parameters and a return type.
- Note that
add_one returns an
int and therefore must have a return statment. However
None and therefore a return statement is not required.